Sunday, January 21, 2007

so what now? as of tomorrow I’m officially unemployed, not by my own choice, sort of, but still it means that my life lacks structure and goals. since I’m the girl who freaks out when I don’t know my next move or where my life is headed, pathetic I know, I’ve written a list of smaller goals. goals which I will achieve as part of the ultimate goal. wow, that sounded serious. so, well the list is as follows (drum-roll please), I will :

  • clean my room thoroughly
  • look for a job
  • exercise more, maybe start to run or since I don’t like running, at least walk more often
  • travel, as soon as I get some kind of income
  • read all those novels I been wanting to read forever but haven’t got around to yet
  • catch up on my e-mailing - I’m way behind
  • spend more time with my friends
  • knit the sweater which has been on hold since October
  • move out of the house - when I have a steady income I will start looking for an apartment
I know some of these goals are a bit… I think corny is the right word, but still, it needs to be done. this leads me to the ultimate goal… and the ultimate goal (I love the how it sounds ;) is to figure out what I want to do with my life for the next five years. become more independent. after that, if needed, I will have another freak-out.


lets all have our finger crossed that it won’t happen.

No comments: