Sunday, January 21, 2007

since I’m writing about the progress of my life I had to write another post today. right now you’re thinking something like: what can happen in less than two hours which is so important that she wastes time writing about it?

am I right?

to answer that question: I got a phone call. from Segevångsgården where I worked this summer. sure she meant to call someone else. but I took advantage of the situation and told her about my break from school. and, here’s the good part, she wondered if I could work as a weekend extra, every second weekend to start with. approximately seven hours a day. which will result in some much needed interaction with other human beings and more importantly (I sound like a horrible person, I know) some cash. if I behave I might even get to be an hour-substitute. sounds weird in English but I don’t have a better word for it.

anyways, my point is that I’m starting to believe that everything happens for a reason and that things will work themselves out. with a little help from whatever greater power there is out there.

and yourself.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy for you honey! There might just be a mighty power-thingy up there *gazing up at the ceiling* that points its finger and creates some wonders every day. Nice for you, to get something to do! Love ya!
Sara