Wednesday, November 05, 2008

today is Election day. it's finally here.
there are signs everywhere that says "VOTE!" abc family and all the other TV channels which are directed towards the younger population tells you to "VOTE!" Ellen had an how to guide in her show yesterday and gave the Americans some good pointers ~ don’t ask the person in the booth next to you who they’re voting for ~
it kinda makes me feel guilty for not being able to vote. If they only knew how badly I want to do it.
it feels like most people in Washington state roots for Obama, I even saw a license plate that said 4OBAMA. now that’s what I call a true democrat.
I’m going to cross my fingers, and hope for the best. apart from that I’m pretty powerless in this situation and I don’t like it one bit.

I want to vote, can I pleeeeeaaaase?
I’ll give you cookies

No comments: