Monday, March 24, 2008

wow. tomorrow it’s actually time to get on the plane and go to New York. my bags are packed and I’m pretty much ready to go. amazing.
still not nervous. but as L pointed out I’m probably in denial, which is a very nice place. I've been there before.
I promise to update my blog and there will probably be some mass e-mails too (I know they are somewhat impersonal, and I’m not that much of a fan of them myself, but that’s the easiest way. sorry)

as Dorothy said:
- Scarecrow, I think I'm going to miss you most of all.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Kansas will miss you!

Sara said...

click your heels three times (not your lovely manolo's though, darlin), and we'll be there in your heart and mind instantly!

lovelove

Frida said...

Ser fram emot dina massmejl:)
du är underbar!
carpe diem.

Kram kram