Tuesday, March 18, 2008

it’s crazy.
in a week, give or take a few hours, I’ll be in New York. New York – a shoe lover’s paradise, not that I can afford or walk in the shoes I dream about, but in a week I’ll be in the same country as them. which to me is a dream come true :)


I’ll also be in the country which I’ll spend the next thirteen months. living with people who I’ve only talked to on the phone. living close to Seattle – everything I know about that city I’ve learned from Grey’s Anatomy. is that a reliable source of information?
crazy.

the craziest part though is the fact that I’m still not nervous. that’s also the part that scares me the most. it’s reached a point where I’m starting to get nervous about getting nervous. this also puts me at a whole new level of silliness, a level which I didn’t even knew existed.
let me say it again: crazy


it’s an adventure of a life time.

and yes it’s crazy

but it’s also oh-so-exiting.

No comments: