Friday, February 09, 2007

a minor comment to my last post:

if I’ve caused the two of you to feel the tiniest bit guilty – I’m sorry. that wasn’t my intention. I guess I was stuck in Denial-land and reality just hit me. hard. on the head. with a huge wooden stick. to say the least I didn’t like it, at all.
I do want to hear about what happens to you in school, just not yet. maybe in a few weeks. It obviously feels to crappy right now. I think the same thing goes for gatherings with the rest of the group. I need a chance to move out of my castle in Denial-land and build a nice little hut with a swing in the garden in Acceptanceville.


and that may take some time since I like it rather much in my castle with all my nice furniture and the wonderful view.

1 comment:

Sara said...

you have a way with words honey, you know that! the gift of writing well.

I respect your wishes about not wanting to hear about school. but we still have to meet. we will defintitely not talk about school then. sorry again. lova ya!