Friday, January 18, 2008

I just filled out my visa application.
looks like I’m really going.
the freak-out is scheduled to arrive by the beginning of next week.
I’m really happy with the family, when I spoke with them they were so nice I completely forgot how nervous I was. which is a good thing.

I wanted to thank you guys for the support and for writing the great character references, I had no idea I was such a nice person :) (I’ll probably print them and carry them around in the US like a security blanket)


next thing to do is my favourite among preparations. list writing. I could even write a list of lists I need to write. yay. I’m such a nerd. it’s a character flaw.

on March 25 I’ll arrive in New York for the Orientation and on the 28th I’ll meet the family for the first time.
two important and also scary dates to remember.

1 comment:

Sara said...

sweetie! the nerdiness of writing lists is not a character flaw - it's a fantastic thing! i love lists.

happy that you're going on this adventure, though sad to see you leave. but, you know, I'm really going to try to visit you. I mean - the US language is almost my native language. hihi!

lovelove