Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger is dead. and I'm sad. it's ridiculous I know. I've only seen a few of his movies and he hasn’t affected my life very much. (remember how much we laughed when he did that stupid singing scene in 10 things I hate about you F?) but still. it’s sad when someone that young dies. someone who had a shot at something great. a two year old daughter and a growing career. it makes me sad that he will miss all these things. it also serves as a reminder of how fragile life is and that we only have one shot at it (depending on your religious status). it makes me determined not to miss any of it. whatever life throws at me I’m game.

on imdb these past three days the Quote of the day has been characters he played. I guess that’s one way of remember and honour him.

I wonder how long they will keep that going.

No comments: