Thursday, May 24, 2007

on Sunday it all starts. the rest of my summer or at least ‘til 12th August, will be according to a schedule. true there will be some days off. days which I hopefully will spend in the company of good friends, either the ones in this reality or in the fictional one :)

there has been a request for me to update more often, sure it was only one from F who needed something to do when she was bored (but still), and I would love to do that. but truth be told I wouldn’t know what to write. sadly there are very few things going on in my life right now, I work every now and then and I’ve become addicted to old seasons of Americas Next Top Model (hey, I’m allowed one guilty pleasure). but besides that all the thoughts in my head would materialize into some strange ranting about shoes, bugs and the bruises which mysteriously appears on my legs. or I would maybe write a piece on why it’s hard being a tea-addict in the summer, FYI the tea makes you sweat like crazy as if the heat from outside isn’t enough.

let me know if you want me to write about these things, if you’ll be able to read about them and not be bored to tears. in that case there’s a possibility that I will do just that. actually I might write some of my thoughts here anyways. if nothing else to let you know I’m still here and me. no matter how adult and reliable I need to be at work I’m still the same girl who did “vårskuttet” over the stream many moons ago.
why don’t we reinstate that old forgotten once semi-tradition next time we’re out walking F?

No comments: