Friday, January 15, 2010

so since this is a new start for me I think I'll try to revive this blog. not that my life is especially intereting, but I want to know what you are doing and hope that you feel the same way about me.

last night I kept waking up every three hours and that makes me tired and when I'm tired I get cranky which is no fun. I'm pretty sure it's my head that is spooked about my crazy stomach and sharing a bathroom with someone else. it was the same on Iceland, the only time I slept a whole night was one weekend where both of my roommates were gone. two undisturbed nights in ten weeks are not enough!
now would be the time to start praying to whatever god is out there that I get used to it this time, otherwize I'll be back in Höör an awful lot just to catch up on sleep.

the appartment is still part dump. I feel like all I do lately is clean and I don't like it one bit. it's getting better though. I'm almost done with the kitchen and if I have enough energy I'll tackle the hall closet tomorrow - there's a loooot of crap in there and none of it is mine.

my rooms are nice, they don't smell like smoke anymore, the broken closet door is gone (there's a new one in it's place) and I've got James Dean on my walls in the study room (I have a study room! :)
the girl who is living in the other half of the apartment told me that the previous tenant used to grow pot in the closet where my shoes now live.

if I could just get the internet to work *crossing fingers the guy comes Monday morning* everything would be great. right now I'm borrowing my roommate's cable and since she's going home tomorrow I can't keep doing that. then I'll be forced to drag my poor Shirley to the library - which is only five minutes away, but it's still cold outside...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Nice that you revived the blog! I'm looking forward to the updates that are coming with some regularity I hope! :) I just revived my blog as well - we rock girlfriend! :)

Nice to hear that you are trying to make your place as homey as you can. It takes some time to make it comfy and homey - just give it time my dear! :) Love, S