Saturday, January 31, 2009

yesterday I had the Jeet Kune Du class again. and as awesome that it was last week, this time I was a bit grossed out.

why you might wonder.
this week I learned how to knee someone. apparently you’re supposed to - and I quote my teacher - “aim to go through the abdominal soft tissue right to the spine”
how gross is that??
the good thing is that now I know how to really knee someone :)
after that part we got the knives.
let me repeat that:

knives.

I guess sticks aren’t threatening enough…
so we learned how to gut someone, which might be a good thing to know if I ever get into a street fight - but I still think that running might be the best option.


and a fun fact: the reason for long knives with a wavy blade is that you only have to cut once to get to the bone instead of sawing back and forth. bet you didn’t know that before. well neither did I...

but the best part of the class was the hot Asian guy.
he was grouped with Aimee and me during the kneeing part and he was funny, sweet and totally hot. at the end of class we were both drooling...

next week's mission is to find out his name.

1 comment:

Frida said...

Hej!
Det låter som du har hittat ljuset i tunneln:)
Det är okej att begå misstag och gräva ner sig ett tag. Men jag tror på dig du kommer ta dig ur det!
Massa kärlek och pepp!