Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm ready to go home.
things are shit.

true - it might be my own fault, but still. I would have screwed up badly sooner or later – it’s what I do.

I can't breathe anymore, I have a constant stomach ache and nausea. and I don't know how to fix it.

every time I drive the car I think about crashing it as a way to get out of here – which would probably just make things worse, right? I would just end up hurting someone else and that would be bad.

if I could go home I would in a heartbeat, but I don’t have the money for it.
why haven’t I’ve been saving up?

I’m so stupid!

I wanna call my mom, but hey! she can’t do anything anyway and also it’s 5am there right now. I
so badly need a hug from someone who still loves me.

cause you do?

right?

2 comments:

Sara said...

hugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshgushugshugshgushgushgushugs!!! of course we love you. wish I could something to help you.... hope that everything works itself out! lots of love

Ellen said...

Fanny! Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga, det låter ju skit. Jag vet inte om det bästa är att du stannar och rider ur stormen, eller om det bästa är att du bara kommer hem. Jag kan låna dig pengar! Men tänk efter riktigt noga vad du verkligen vill göra. När du väl bestämt dig ska inte sånt som pengar stå i vägen, för det där löser sig alltid. STORA KRAMAR (Klockan är tio här nu, ring din mamma!)