Thursday, February 28, 2008

yesterday I went to Malmö to check out the annual spring book sale. since it was the day of my salary and I like books, I thought that this might be somewhat risky business. I might end up with more books than I can possibly carry.
turned out I didn’t have to worry.
I bought one book.
one book with 200 sudoku puzzles.
on sale.
I did, however, buy hair colour.
on sale.
and sunglasses which I needed.
not on sale.
I also found a box with
Sabrina and Funny Face.
on sale.


and even though I almost didn’t buy any books at the book sale I’m still satisfied. it’s my true belief that one can never have to many Audrey Hepburn movies in the collection.
and mine just increased with 100% so I’m good.

btw. it occured to me yesterday that in a month I will be in the States.
scary. exciting. wow.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Heelo, Fanny!
Thanks for your posting and have a good day.