Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas is over. and I feel numb.

tomorrow E is having a birthday gathering (or is it a shindig? I'm pretty sure it's not a hootenanny).
two days after that it’s New Years Eve.
after that I have no more plans. no idea what happens next. this whole year I’ve been living by the moment. but lets face it: it’s not my thing. it makes me a bit queasy and quite uneasy.
I don’t like it.
I need a plan.
I have a plan but I need a backup plan in case it doesn’t fall through and I need a plan to execute if/after my first plan is executed and over.
a real one.
marrying a cute American and stay abroad has been suggested but it is not a real plan.

just so you know.

our pretty Christmas Tree which I helped decorate

1 comment:

Frida said...

Du kommer hitta din plan. Kanske inte idag, eller imorgon men det kommer. Jag tror på dig Fanny!