Friday, July 03, 2009

I suck!
what is wrong with me that I meet a guy I could quite possibly really like when I have to leave in two weeks. I don’t want to like him, but I can’t really help it at this point.

I met him while we were camping in Mora outside of Forks. yesterday night we met up again and went to Alki beach and watched the sunset and talked and it wasn’t awkward or anything, much to my relief. when he called today he said that he’d had a really bad day but he kept thinking about last night and considering I thought about it quite a bit today I’m so screwed.

I’m not made of stone, but where the hell did all my cynicism go? Where that person who thinks talk about stars is cheesy? who would rather die than go all gooey when he asked about my cold feet?
Where is miss Cynicism to remind me that he’s only in it for one thing like most navy guys are?

I need to stop this now otherwise I’m gonna get hurt, but I don’t want to. it feels good that, for once, someone sees me and not one of my gorgeous, smart, confident friends.

I’m slowly driving myself crazy and I know it.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Jaja, jag hejar på dig i alla fall!