Friday, June 26, 2009

this morning when I woke up I decided to look at the e-mail. the flutter in my stomach had subsided and it was time to see when I'm going home. I opened it and it's perfect. when I'm leaving and the time I arrive in Denmark. I was really scared about getting one of those crazy in-the-middle-of-the-night flights which are insanely inconvenient for everybody, especially those who are doing the drop off and pick up.
but for once Au Pair in America did well and for that I'm thankful.

so here it is: I leave from JFK on July 28th at 3.55 pm. I land in Frankfurt on July 29 at 5.30 am and at 8.05 am I hop on the plane to land in Copenhagen at 9.25 am on July 29


so that's it peoples. I'll be home on July 29th and will probably look like shit and be jetlagged and all, but it's still gonna be great!

I'm really looking forward to my layover in Frankfurt. it sounds insane I know, but I've been there once before and I love that airport - I just hope they have Starbucks there to help make me feel a bit more like a human :)


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Yeay!