Saturday, May 17, 2008

we went to the improv theatre again last night and I won a prize :D
sadly it was my lack of suggestion that made me win it.
the host, John, asked me what my middle name was and my response was “I don’t have one” and he went “wow, ok do you have a first name?” and then he apologized (unnecessary but sweet) and he used the first letter for their next performance.
at the end of each show the two best suggestions receives dinner and a show. and the second prize went to the girl who said Nicholas Cage and the first prize went to and I quote “the girl who said I don’t have one when asked about her middle name”
so embarrassing, Katrine was sitting next to me and pointed me out to John who gave me the fabulous prize :D
when we walked out of the theatre he apologized again and gave me an extra piece of candy. so not necessary – he couldn’t know my parents didn’t see it fit to give me an extra name incase of situations like this.




I’ve recently started to draw horses. real ones - not my usual stick figure type of horse. I even got a book to show me how to and this is my first real try. I admit it could be better but hey it could be worse to (at least we can see what it is, right?).
Bridget named him Moon Stone and colored him. hopefully my drawings will get better with time :D

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Jag har ju inte heller nĂ¥got mellannamn, kan du skicka lite godis till mig? :)